Fitnus Earbuds wireless headset user manual
- G9S true wireless headset host
- G9S real wireless headset charging box
- Micro 5pin charging cable
- Spare large and small earcaps
- An instruction manual
- Product model: G9S
- True wireless version: V5.1
- Battery specification: earphone 3.7v ; Charging bin 3.7v
- Supported mode: HFP/HSP/ A2DP/AVRCP
- Sensitivity: 105dB ±3dB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Signal distance: 10 m (in an ideal environment without any large obstacles)
- Playing time: about 2.5 hours
- Talk time: approximately 3 hours
- Standby time: about 80 hours
- Charging time: charge the charging warehouse for about 1.5 hours, and charge the headset for about 1 hour
- Charging times for the headset: about 3 times
Take the headset out of the charging bin and start it automatically or long press the left and right multi-function button of the headset for 3 seconds.
- Shut down
Put the earphone into the charging chamber and turn it off automatically. Long press the left and right earphone multifunction keys for 7 seconds to turn it off
- Boot back
When the pairing is successful, the bluetooth headset will first enter the state of reconnect when the second time is started and automatically reconnect the connected phone.
In standby state, click the left or right earphone multifunction button to play music directly, while click the left or right earphone multifunction button to pause playing.
- Switch songs
Press the left earphone muti_function button for 2 seconds to play music, and then press the right earphone muti_function button for 2 seconds to play music.
- Volume up and down
Double-click the left earphone multifunction button to increase the volume step by step, and double-click the right earphone multifunction button to decrease the volume step by step
- Answer incoming calls
When the mobile phone calls, click the left or right earphone multifunction button can answer the phone.
- Call hang up
When talking on the mobile phone, you can hang up the phone by clicking the left or right earphone multifunction button.
- Call relection
When the phone calls, long press the left and right earphone multifunction button for 2 seconds to reject the call.
When you are on standby or playing music, you can make the last call in your phone record by three clicks of the left earphone multifunction button.
- Start voice assistant
Three clicks on the right earphone multifunction button can activate apple's Siri or Google voice assistant for voice control of the phone operation.
- Low battery alert
When the battery of bluetooth headset is low, play the warning sound of low battery at an interval of 30 seconds until the headset is low battery and turns off.
1. Take out from the charging warehouse or press the left and right earphone multifunction button for 3 seconds to start up the headset until the red and blue lights flicker alternately, enter the state of search and pairing for the ear, enter the state of automatic pairing for the ear. After the pairing is successful, the red and blue lights of the main ear (right ear) continue to flicker alternately, while the blue lights of the secondary ear slowly flash, and play the prompt sound of successful pairing for the ear.
2. Start the bluetooth function of mobile phone or other devices. If it is an android phone or device, please click the "search bluetooth device" option. When the model of the bluetooth headset is found, click to enter pairing; After the pairing is successful, the main (right) ear will send out a signal that the connection is successful, and the indicator lights of the left and right earphones will turn to blue light and enter the standby state of connection. After the pairing is successful, the main ear will be the right channel, and the secondary ear will be the left channel.
3. The two earphones can also be paired with the mobile phone independently. The lamp operation method can be operated according to the operation method in step 2 above.
1. Plug one end of the Micro USB charging cable into the USB port of the charging warehouse and plug one end of the charger to charge the charging warehouse. The will display the latest power.
2. Charge the earphone: put the earphone into the charging bin to charge it automatically. The lamp earphone indicator is red when charging, and it will be off after being fully charged. The lamp of the charging cabin will display the remaining power. When the headset is fully charged, the lamp of the charging cabin will go out.
1. Please charge in a safe environment. When charging the charging warehouse, please separate the charging warehouse from the USB charging cable as soon as possible after the charging indicator is off, so as to avoid damage to the charging warehouse caused by the long time of charging.
2. When the music is playing, please adjust the music to the appropriate volume to avoid long-term damage to the hearing under the condition of high volume.
3. Try to avoid using the earphone where there is interference source, otherwise it may affect the earphone signal.
4. Try to avoid using the earphone in a corrosive environment, so as not to affect the function of the earphone.
Tips: when you use this bluetooth headset to listen to music or talk, please pay attention to adjust the volume, so as not to affect your listening too much!
Click here to download the Fitnus Earbuds User Guide